So I have pretty much finished all of my general eds to receive my AA degree but I have not yet done math. Recently I asked my DSPS counselor if I could petition for a course substitution in math. She told me no because I had not attempted math at THAT college. But I did however attempt math at another college and failed basic math having to retake it and then dropping another math class because I was not passing. She said it was impossible since I did not go to DSPS at the other college and that I would need to start from scratch. I have documentation and everything. My major doesn’t even need math and I just want to finish and get my AA. Is there any way I can still try at this even though I have not attempted math there?