Looking for an online degree in fashion design and jewelry design....any suggestions? Thank you
Online Fashion & Jewelry Design Degrees
- 781 Views
- Last Post 31 October 2016
I found a few options for you!
All three are from Penn Foster which provides career and trade orientated education. Penn Foster holds national accreditation and are recognized by the United States Department of Education. (PS - Any degree program you find in the GetEducated.com directly has been pre-screened for proper accreditation so no need to worry about diploma mills over here!)
#1 Penn Foster Dressmaking & Design
#2 Penn Foster Jewelry Design & Repair
All three certificate programs are available completely online. If you have any questions you can reach out to the school's admissions using the form on each of the profiles.
Penn Foster also offers an online associate's degree in Fashion Merchandising which would add on nicely to the dressmaking diploma.
Good luck and I hope this helps!
Online Education Expert
- All Categories
- Ask Anything About Online Learning and Colleges
- Degree Mill
- Online Teaching Jobs
- Suggestion & Tip Box
- Online College Accreditation
- Best Online Colleges
- Special Interests
- High School Diploma Mills
- Teach Online
- Online Certificate Programs
- Online Bachelor Degree Programs
- Online Students & Alumni
- Online Associate Degree Programs
- Online Masters Degree Programs
- Online MBA Programs
- Online PhD & Doctorate Programs