My question involves education law in the State of: Post Graduate studies I'm an Egyptoain lawyer , and now I prepare for master's degree in International Commercial law , so I would like to know , How can I catch American university for get the master degree in commercial law , what the required documents and the required fees and any other conditions . Please note that I am not a resident in America I am also holds a Diploma in International Commercial Law from an Egyptian university Best regards